I’ve started contributing to the web around 2007 and worked with many different companies. These include agencies like iO, E-sites, Freshheads and clients like Eneco, Government of the Netherlands, KNVB, Signify & Dunea.
I maintain some repositories on GitHub and I’ve created Supple Kit. It is a collection of tools that enable speedy, accessible, and powerful web development.
Currently, I’m working as a freelance front-end UI developer at the Government of the Netherlands.
Since the beginning of 2019, I have also started producing electronic dance music. You can check out my website and stream my music on spotify or on all other major platforms.
I hold myself to high standards in:
- Designing and creating websites.
- Semantic HTML.
- Modern, lightweight, and scalable CSS (incl. Sass).
- Accessible code
- Responsive design
- Styleguide Driven Development (using tools like Pattern Lab)
- Progressive Web Apps (PWA)
- Build tools like Webpack, Gulp, NPM scripts
Got excited? permalink
Learn more about the work I do, the tools I use or hire me.