Currently I’m available for long-term projects, consultancy, performance audits, workshops & training.
I hold myself to high standards, and provide value for the investment you make when hiring me. My work is:
- Mobile first. I take a mobile-first approach to building front-ends.
- Fully responsive, tested across numerous devices and browsers.
- Cross-browser compatible. I don't optimize for older browsers (IE anyone?), but the interfaces I build are usually usable in those browsers. I just feel that a website does not need to look the same in every browser.
- Accessible. The products I work on are by default usable for assistive technology users such as screenreaders.
- Uses the latest in the front-end field. New CSS, with possible fallbacks for older browsers.
- Optimized for performance. The experience feels lightweight and fast.
In other words I:
- Write semantic HTML with a strong focus on accessibility.
- Craft modern CSS that styles the visual aspects of the UI. From scalable typography to fully responsive and anything in between.
- Test accross devices and browsers to guarantee working functionality for all users.
- Optimize for performance to ensure a speedy and lightweight project.
Still with me? permalink
Drop me a message below. The more details about your project you include in your message, the faster I can get back to you. You’ll hear back from me within 2–4 business days.